2 tbsp fresh cream
1/4 cup grated processed cheese
1 1/2 cups boiled macaroni
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
1/2 cup chopped and blanched carrot
1/4 cup boiled green peas
1 cup blanched and chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup tomato ketchup
2 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
salt to taste
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot, green peas, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato ketchup, chilli flakes, salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Finally add the macaroni, fresh cream and cheese, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.