Ingredients Of Dum Paneer Kali Mirch
1 tsp Oil
4 Green cardamoms
1 inch piece Cinnamon
1 Onion (fried till brown and blended with little water to make paste)
Paste of 1 tsp ginger and 1 tsp garlic with 4 green chillies
3 Tbsp Dahi / Yogurt
1 tsp Dhaniya / Coriander powder
1 tsp Pepper powder
3/4 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Cream
1/4 tsp Rang mirch / Paprika
1/4 tsp Haldi / Turmeric
1/4 tsp Garam masala
250 Gram Paneer
To garnish Coriander
To garnish Fresh mint leaves
How to Make Dum Paneer Kali Mirch
1. Heat oil and add the cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon till it's nice and fragrant.
2. Now add onion paste and cook well.
3. Add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste. Saute.
4. Add yogurt / dahi.
5. Cook and add coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, haldi and rang mirch / red chilli.
6. Add salt. Cook and add cottage cheese cubes and cream as well as 1/2 cup water.
7. Seal the pan with foil and put a lid on top.
8. Reduce flame to low and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
9. Now open it and cook further if you like to dry it up.
10. Check for salt adding more if needed, serve garnished with coriander and mint leaves.