2 cups parboiled cauliflower florets
1 cup parboiled potato cubes
1/4 cup thick curds (dahi)
1 tbsp cornflour
1 1/2 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1 tsp kitchen king masala
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp chaat masala
4 tbsp oil
salt to taste
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
1/4 cup onion cubes
1/4 cup capsicum cubes
2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine the thick curds, cornflour, garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, kitchen king masala, chilli powder, 1 tbsp oil and salt in a deep bowl and whisk well.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower, potatoes, onions and capsicum and toss well.
- Heat the remaining 3 tbsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the prepared mixture and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while tossing it occasionally.
- Now cook on a high flame for 8 minutes, while tossing it occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the lemon juice and toss gently.
- Serve hot.