for 8 servings
½ cup whole milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups spinach
20 slices mozzarella cheese
16 slices smoked ham
24 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Pour the batter into greased baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place a layer of spinach on top of egg sheet until covered, leaving 2 inches (5 cm) free at the top.
- Place a layer of mozzarella on the spinach until covered, leaving 1 inch (2 cm) free at the bottom.
- Place a layer of ham on top of mozzarella until covered, leaving 1 inch (2 cm) free at the bottom.
- Place a layer of bacon on top of ham until covered, leaving 1 inch (2 cm) free at the bottom.
- Gently roll the egg roll up.
- Place the breakfast roll onto parchment paper and roll until fully covered.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper.
- Slice the breakfast roll and serve warm.