1 cup sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
5 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
1/2 tsp green chilli paste
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
salt to taste
oil for greasing and cooking
- Blend the sweet corn kernels in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the sweet corn mixture into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients along with approx. ¼ cup of water and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using a little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and move the spoon in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6”) round dosa.
- Smear a little oil around the edges and cook on a medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Fold over to make a semi-circle or a roll.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more dosas.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney or green chutney.