1/2 pound Italian sausage
1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
5 slices cooked ham
6 slices pepperoni sausage
6 slices salami
4 slices provolone cheese
4 slices processed American cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/3 cup cornmeal
- Allow frozen bread dough to thaw approximately 8 hours, or overnight, in the refrigerator. Place dough in a large, lightly greased bowl. Place bowl in a warm location, and allow dough to rise until doubled (2 to 3 hours). Punch down dough.
- Place Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet. Spread with yellow mustard and prepared Dijon-style mustard. Line center with cooked Italian sausage, ham, pepperoni sausage, salami, provolone cheese and American cheese. Sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Fold edges of dough over the fillings and pinch together. Tuck and pinch ends. Sprinkle with cornmeal, and flip so the seam side is down.
- Bake in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until a deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into bite-sized slices.