for 2 bowls
2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon paprika
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1 cup (205 g) butternut squash, peeled, diced
1 cup (75 g) mushroom, diced
1 cup (100 g) brussel sprout, halved
⅓ cup (75 g) tahini
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon apple cider
1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
2 tablespoons water
3 cups (510 g) quinoa, cooked
2 cups (135 g) kale
1 cup (200 g) lentil, cooked
½ cup (50 g) red cabbage, diced
½ cup (100 g) beet, cooked, diced
½ cup (50 g) walnut
¼ cup (10 g) fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, onion powder, cumin and paprika. Mix well.
- Arrange the butternut squash, mushrooms and Brussels sprouts in separate piles on a baking sheet.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and drizzle with the seasoned oil. Mix well with your hands.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until tender.
- To make the dressing, combine the tahini, maple syrup, apple cider, orange juice, water, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well with a fork.
- Combine the quinoa, kale, butternut squash, mushrooms, brussels sprouts, lentils, red cabbage, beets, and walnuts in a large bowl and top with the tahini dressing and parsley.