1 package pizza dough
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 cup shredded mozzarella divided
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cup pizza sauce
20 pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Set aside a 8-inch round baking dish.
- Open the can of dough, cut a few pieces to make your favorite Halloween face. Watch our video to get an idea.
- Cut the rest of the dough into strips. Squeeze them into log shape and tie into individual knots.
- Spread the cream cheese to the bottom of the baking dish. Then place the knots in a ring around the dish pan on top of the cream cheese.
- Add ½ cup mozzarella on top of the cream cheese, and add parmesan. Spread marinara sauce, then add more mozzarella.
- Add pepperoni to fully cover mozzarella.
- Place the cut pieces on top of pepperoni to make a Halloween face.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the knots turn golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!