1 lb top sirloin or beef tenderloin sliced into 1/2" strips
1 large onion peeled and sliced
1 large red bell pepper seeded and sliced
1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
1/2 cup fajita seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
8 inch flour tortillas 6-inch size
Serving - optional
fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat your oven or grill to 400°F. Set aside 6 pieces of foil approximately 12x12 inches, along with a baking sheet.
- Place each piece of foil on a work surface, shiny side facing up.
- In the middle of each foil piece, place about 1/6 each of the sliced onions, bell peppers, beef, fajita seasoning, salt and pepper and olive oil.
- Fold up the packet into a package, taking care not to puncture the foil on the bottom, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake or grill for 20-25 minutes. Add tortillas on top for the final few minutes to heat.
- Open foil packets and garnish with optional cilantro and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!