1 6-pack Mike’s Hard Lemonade Original
1 6-pack Mike’s Hard Lemonade Strawberry - optional
4 cups water filtered preferred
1 1/2 cups cranberries fresh preferred
24 baby mint sprigs
1 lemon sliced into quarter wedges
- Place Mike’s Hard Lemonade in fridge to chill. Set aside two large ice cube trays.
- Wash cranberries and poke a hole in the end of each using a skewer.
- Carefully insert a mint sprig about a ¼-inch or more into each cranberry.
- Place one cranberry-mint piece into each well of the ice cube tray.
- Pour water into each well to fill almost to the top, pushing mint down so it’s submerged.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until the ice cubes are solid, to a maximum of 24 hours.
- Arrange serving glasses, low ball or high ball according to your preference.
- Unmold ice cubes and place 2-3 ice cubes in each glass.
- Pour Mike’s Hard lemonade and/or strawberry lemonade to fill each glass. Garnish with optional lemon wedges. Serve and enjoy