1 pound ground beef
1 small onion chopped
10 oz canned black beans drained
2/3 cup corn
¾ cup salsa
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
8 flour tortillas 8-inch size
2 1/2 cups shredded cheese mixture of cheddar and jack cheese
Serving - optional
chopped green onions optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place a large nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef.
- Stir for 3-5 minutes until the beef is mostly browned. Strained out grease that accumulates.
- Add chopped onion, and cook until soft.
- Add in black beans, salsa and corn. Add oregano, cumin, garlic powder and salt & pepper. Stir for about 3 minutes.
- Spoon about ½ cup of beef mixture to the bottom center of a flour tortilla. Roll up into a burrito shape according to the video.
- Place the filled burritos into the pan, seam side down so they don't unravel.
- Fill the pan with 8 burritos, and then sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the burritos.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions on top.
- Serve warm and enjoy!