1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup graham crackers crushed
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 cups mini marshmallows
24 semisweet or milk chocolate squares
- Preheat oven at 375F degrees. Set aside a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Place graham crackers into a ziplock bag and pound with a rolling pin to crush.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and crushed graham crackers, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix butter, both sugars, egg and vanilla until combined. Add dry ingredients and mix into a dough forms.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough into each prepared mini muffin tin. Use your thumb to make an indentation in the middle of each cup.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until golden around the edges. Remove from oven and then turn on broiler.
- Use the spoon to re-indent the centers. Add in 3 mini marshmallows and broil 30-60 seconds to brown.
- Remove from oven and add a piece of chocolate to each cup. Broil another 30 seconds to melt. Cool slightly.
- Serve and enjoy!