2 cups roughly chopped mangoes
10 tbsp chopped mangoes
5 scoops mango ice-cream
2 tbsp sugar
10 tbsp soaked falooda sev
10 tbsp soaked falooda seeds (subza)
1 1/4 cups chilled milk
- Combine the roughly chopped mangoes and sugar in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Just before serving, put ¼ cup of the prepared mango pulp in a tall glass, add 2 tbsp of soaked falooda sev.
- Add 2 tbsp soaked falooda seeds and 1 tbsp of chopped mangoes.
- Pour ¼ cup of the milk , 1 scoop of mango ice-cream and again 1 tbsp of chopped mangoes over it.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 4 more glasses.
- Serve immediately.