for 24 servings
1 ½ cups (125 g) graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar
½ tablespoon cinnamon
7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 cup (240 mL) apple juice
1 ½ fl oz (40 g) cinnamon whiskey
¾ cup (180 mL) vodka
2 packages unflavored gelatin
whipped cream, for serving
cinnamon, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- In a greased 6-cup muffin tin, press the graham cracker mixture firmly into each cup, ensuring it evenly coats the sides and bottom.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the butter has been fully absorbed by the graham cracker crumbs.
- Freeze the crusts for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add the apple juice, cinnamon whiskey, and vodka.
- Add the gelatin and bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Using a baster, fill cooled graham cracker crusts with the gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until the gelatin is firm. Cut each cup into quarters and garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.