1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
10 large flour tortillas, cut into quarters
1/4 cup melted butter, or as needed
1 cup milk
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or as needed
40 maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 40 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of flour tortilla pieces with melted butter; sprinkle each with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Gently fit each tortilla piece into a prepared muffin cup, shaping the tortilla to make a shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortilla shells are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat milk, cream cheese, and pudding mix in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Fill each tortilla shell with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top each with a maraschino cherry.