1/2 cup cheese spread
2 tbsp milk
2 cups dosa batter
4 tsp butter
8 tbsp finely chopped onions
4 tbsp finely chopped capsicum
4 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp pav bhaji masala
2 tbsp schezuan sauce
salt to taste
- Combine the cheese spread and milk in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water on it (it should sizzle immediately) and wipe off using a piece of cloth or a tissue paper.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle.
- Put 1 tsp of butter and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
- Put 2 tbsp of onions, 1 tbsp of capsicum, 1 tbsp of tomatoes, ¼ tsp of chilli powder, ¼ tsp of pav bhaji masala, ½ tbsp of schezuan sauce, mix well using a wooden spoon and then mash it very lightly using a potato masher and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Put 1½ tbsp of cheese spread mixture all over it and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fold it over from both the sides.
- Cut into 2 equal portions using a sharp cutter.
- Pour a little of the cheese spread mixture evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.