8 ounces cream cheese
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp flour
1 box Red Velvet cake mix
1/2 cup oil
4 oz white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Set aside a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, icing sugar, and flour. Mix until smooth. Using a spoon or melon baller to scoop out the mixture and place on parchment paper. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add eggs and oil to the cake mix to make the cookie dough.
- Use a large spoon to scoop out the cake cookie dough, and flatten with your hands. Place the cheesecake ball into the center and wrap the cookie dough around into a ball.
- Repeat for remaining cheesecake-cookie dough balls. Place them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Take cookies out of the oven and cool several minutes.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate. Chill for 10 minutes to let the chocolate firm up. Serve and enjoy!