for 15 servings
4 sheets puff pastry, chilled
2 eggs, beaten
25 hot dogs
spinach artichoke dip, to serve
chili dip, to serve
queso dip, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Roll out the puff pastry into a square shape and brush the surface with egg wash.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 6 equal rectangles.
- Place a hot dog on the bottom of each pastry rectangle, then roll it up tightly.
- Slice each rolled hot dog into 3 equal segments.
- Repeat with the remaining puff pastry and hot dogs.
- In a large springform pan, place a circular wall of the hot dog pieces around the circumference of the edge. Stack a second row of rolled hot dogs on top, so that they go up the entire side of the pan.
- Build a 3-way wall with more hot dogs that all meet in the center to create 3 holes for the dips.
- Carefully place each dip into each open space, spreading them out evenly and making sure the walls don’t move.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for another 30 minutes until the pastry is crispy.
- Cool until warm to the touch. Unclasp the springform pan.