Egg 2 pcs
Sour cream 130 g
Flour 175 g
Baking powder 1 tsp
Sugar 200 g
Cocoa powder 60 g
Butter 115 g
Ripe banana 200 g
1. In a bowl break two eggs without separating whites from yolks. Add sour cream of medium fat. Whisk all ingredients until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients for the dough: sieved cacao powder and wheat flour, sugar and gough loosener.
3. Mix all ingredients until smooth with dry whisk or spoon.
4. Pour the mixture into beaten eggs with the sour cream.
5. Melt a piece of butter in the microwave oven or on the cooker, don’t heat for long. Cool down the butter.
6. Pour melted butter into the dough.
7. Mix the dough until it is smooth and stiff.
8. Peel bananas, break them into pieces and mash them with the fork into puree.
9. Add banana puree into the dough.
10. Combine it with other ingredients with stand mixer thoroughly.
11. Butter rectangular baking tin. Strew it with some wheat flour to make it easier to take bananabread out of the baking tin. Pour the dough into the baking tin leveling it with silicone spatula.
12. Place the mixture into pre-heated oven at 180. Bake the bananabread for 45-60 minutes. The exact time of baking depends on the size of the baking tin. While baking, bananabread rises up and chap on the top. Check its readiness with wooden skewer. If it is dry and doesn’t have water-logged dough on it, then it means the bread is ready.
13. Cool the baking down. Then wrap the bread with cling film without taking it out of the baking tin and place into the fridge for 24 hours. During this time the bread will infuse and become unusually tender and a bit wet. After cut it into pieces and serve to tea and other drinks. Enjoy your meal!