for 10 servings
2 cups nuts, of choice
1 cup oat flour
½ cup dark cocoa powder
⅓ cup honey, or preferred natural sweetener
2 tablespoons milk, of choice, as needed
¼ teaspoon salt
2 cups greek yogurt
1 ½ cups peanut butter
¼ cup honey, or preferred natural sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
1 dark chocolate chip, to taste
- Place nuts in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until chunky.
- Add in the oat flour, dark cocoa powder, honey, milk, and salt. Pulse until just thoroughly mixed.
- Add mixture to a greased pie tin and press down firmly to form the crust.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt until consistency is smooth.
- Add filling to pie crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Top with dark chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.