Ingredients for making the Momos Chutney
3 Guntur Dry Red Chilli
4 Kashmiri Dry Red Chilli
1 tsp Sugar
As per your taste Salt
Prepping for the Momos Chutney
- Wash the Tomatoes and cut it into halves, and remove the crown.
- Deseed the dry red chillies.
Method for the Momos Chutney
- In a vessel add the tomatoes and the dry red chillies and fill water until it covers the tomatoes and chillies.
- Bring it to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and once at room temperature remove the skin of the tomatoes.
- Now add the tomatoes, chillies, garlic, sugar and salt in a blender and blend until a smooth paste.
- Serve with hot momos, store the rest in the refrigerator. This chutney will last in the refrigerator for 2 days.