1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons tequila
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Stir shrimp, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, tequila, cayenne pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate shrimp in marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove shrimp from bowl and thread onto skewers; discard marinade.
- Cook on the preheated grill until shrimp turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes per side.