How to cook Chocolate Covered Oreo Truffles:
40 Oreo cookies crushed (Save 1/4 cup for topping)
8 oz cream cheese
16 oz semisweet or milk chocolate
16 oz white chocolate or candy melts
gold and silver sprinkles optional
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper and set aside
- Crush the cookies into crumbs in either a food processor/blender or a large ziplock bag. Reserve 1/4 cup of crumbs for later.
- In a medium bowl, combine oreo crumbs with cream cheese into a paste.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls, roll in your palms and place on cookie sheet. Freeze 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate in one bowl, and the white chocolate in another. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
- Dip each ball in either chocolate and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Dust with reserved oreo crumbs or drizzle with remaining melted chocolate. Add optional sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!