How to cook Holiday Monkey Bread:
Monkey Bread is a heartwarming crowd-pleaser to share on any occasion, including Christmas morning! Serve it warm for breakfast or brunch, or put it out for a party.
● 2 cans Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Rolls 13 oz each
● ½ cup granulated sugar
● 1 tsp ground cinnamon
● ½ cup raisins
● ½ cup walnut pieces chopped
● 1 cup brown sugar packed
● 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted Serving - optional
● green food coloring
● red food coloring
● holiday sprinkles: red, white, green pearls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Open cans of cinnamon rolls, separate into pieces. Cut each piece into quarters.
3. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a large ziptop bag or mixing bowl.
4. Toss cinnamon roll pieces in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
5. Arrange the pieces in the bundt pan (should be about 2/3 full).
6. Sprinkle raisins and walnuts on top.
7. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and brown sugar. Drizzle over the mixture in the pan.
8. Bake about 35 minutes or until crispy and dark golden brown on top. A cake tester inserted in the middle should come out clean.
9. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, make the icing.
10. In a small bowl, mix one pack of icing with 3 drops of green food color.
11. In another small bowl, mixing the second pack of icing with 3 drops of red color.
12. Invert the monkey bread onto a serving plate.
13. Drizzle white, green and red icing over cake.
Serve and enjoy!