Snowman Mocha Lattes feature adorable homemade marshmallow snowmen on top of hot mocha lattes made with Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla K-cup pods for a heartwarming treat everyone will love.
- 12 large marshmallows
- Straight pretzels
- Decorating gels: brown, orange, red colors (see note)
- Mocha Latte
- 4 pods Dunkin’ Donuts
- French Vanilla K-Cups
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 3 cups milk, steamed
- candy canes, cinnamon sticks for garnish
Instructions For each Snowman:
- Use skewers or scissor tips to poke holes through 3 marshmallows and insert a pretzel stick through to hold together.
- Poke leg holes into the bottom marshmallow and stick pretzels in as legs. Repeat for the arms.
- Using decorating gels, add faces, noses and buttons on the marshmallows. Set aside. Mocha Latte.
- Place 1 tbsp each cocoa and sugar into each mug.
- Make the coffee using the K-Cup pods in a Keurig maker.
- Pour the coffee into each mug. Mix well with a fork.
- Top with steamed milk (extra foamy if possible).
- Lay one snowman across the top of each mug, facing up. Serve and enjoy! Recipe Tips.
- You can use melted chocolate as a substitute for brown decorating gel, and melted white chocolate mixed with food colors for the orange and red decorating gels.