How to cook Homemade Garlic Butter:
Garlic butter is a versatile kitchen staple with even the smallest amount adding so much flavor to a dish, whether meat, seafood, vegetables, mashed potatoes, pasta and more.
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened (2 sticks)
- 2 medium cloves garlic or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
1. On a cutting board, mince the garlic with the salt to make a chunky paste.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the butter with the garlic paste, lemon juice and parsley.
3. Mix with a spoon until blended evenly. Serve with your favorite dishes and enjoy!