The River Mint & Cola is a unique concoction featured in Bartender magazine. Essentially a Rum-based Espresso Martini served tall over ice with Cola. Sound strange? We think so too! Rum and cola work well together as does rum and coffee but the core flavours, rum, coffee and cola is definitely an interesting mix. You be the judge!
1. Shake the white rum, coffee liqueur and espresso together
2. Half fill your high ball glass with cola
3. Strain the cocktail into the high ball
4. Using tongs, add the ice to fill the glass
5. Garnish with river mint (or lime)